- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Perfect for learning about the history and heritage of this region. You will leave with your group and visit the archaeological sites of Pompeii, Herculaneum and Vesuvius ensuring the comfort of being accompanied by our multilingual driver a few steps away from the entrance to these open-air museums.
Pompeii - Explore one of the most important archaeological sites in the world and retrace the history that preserves this wonderful Roman necropolis from the dawn, until its destruction.
Herculaneum - The tour continues with a visit to another city buried by lava. Herculaneum, second in Pompeii in importance, will prove to be better preserved and equally impressive.
Vesuvius - Finally, you will climb to the top of Vesuvius, the famous volcano responsible for the destruction of many cities, such as those visited on this tour. The highest point of Vesuvius will give you a global view of the entire Gulf of Naples.
- Pick up and Drop off service for all the sites visited
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Explanation on board of the places visited
- Additional costs for optional activities
- Entry/Admission – Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission – Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- Entry/Admission – Vesuvius National Park